212.643.0099 / Ext. 10114
Experiencia en la industria
Glenn L. Friedman is a Partner in the Advisory Services and Tax Departments of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. Glenn serves as CEO of Prager Metis, and has been practicing since 1979.
As CEO, he provides leadership to more than 100 partners and principals and 600 team members working at the eighteen Prager Metis office locations. He believes in a holistic approach with his clients and is strongly regarded as a trusted advisor and business consultant as well as a tax advisor.
In 2013, as Managing Partner of Metis Group, Glenn merged with Prager and Fenton to create Prager Metis a Top 100 US Firm. Glenn comenzó su carrera en una firma de asesoría legal internacional que se especializaba en paraísos fiscales internacionales. Luego, pasó a una firma de contaduría regional, donde ejerció de forma general, y, más tarde, se unió al departamento de Impuestos de una firma de contaduría internacional, donde era responsable de varias cuentas nacionales e internacionales.
Glenn is a noted expert in the area of mergers and acquisitions and has worked with many clients on their M&A activity, as well as spoken at several conferences on best practices prior to and after the deal.
Glenn is a member of the Large and Medium-Sized Firms Practice Management Committee of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants and has been a featured panel discussion speaker at their conferences. In his spare time, he loves to travel and spend time with his wife and two dogs Teddy and Luna. He and his wife enjoy the theatre, live music, and museums.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Instituto Estadounidense de Contadores Públicos Certificados)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants—Medium and Large Size Firms, Practice Management Committee
- Alzheimer's Association (Asociación para la Lucha contra el mal de Alzheimer), división de la ciudad de Nueva York, directorio
- Miembro de la junta consultiva de la del directorio de una de las divisiones de la Alzheimer's Association
- BA en contaduría, Rutgers University, Nueva Jersey